Aussi Bangla Smile is now on Facebook
Please visit us on Facebook by clicking on the following link: Aussi Bangla Smile on Facebook
For just $200 you could sponsor a patient in Bangladesh and change the lives of not only that person but their entire family, it is one of the best things you will ever do. Many of these patients are children considered outcasts in the community and are unable to attend school or socialise with other children. The older patients are often unable to find employment or marry without this surgery and are shunned by society. The operations performed by the Aussi Bangla Smile Team mean the children can now go to school, later these children and the older patients can find employment and marry – they are no longer outcasts.
What does my sponsorship pay for?
- Return transportation for the child/patient and a parent/carer from their village to the Hospital
- The full cost of the operation including operating suite, anesthetic, medication, supplies & equipment
- All meals for the patient & carer
- Accommodation and care in a Bangladeshi hospital
What does a sponsor receive?
- Information on your child/patient’s profile
- A before and after photo of your child/patient
- An Aussi Bangla Smile Project Report
- A tax deductable receipt (only one receipt per sponsorship will be provided)
For group sponsorship, please designate a sponsorship co-coordinator who will receive all correspondence on behalf of the group.
Please download and print the application form here: Sponsorship Form
For further information please contact:
Barbara Mitchell 02 47276675
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or use the contact form below…